Thanks for your interest in guest posting on HomeschoolBlogging.com! We welcome well-written posts on topics pertaining to blogging as a homeschooler, working with companies, as well as posts from companies on how they work with bloggers and run their business in the online world.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Each submission is carefully reviewed to ensure it fits with the mission of HomeschoolBlogging.com and would be beneficial to our readers.
- Examples of acceptable guests posts are: posts about blogging as a homeschooler, working with companies, working with bloggers, running a business online, etc.
- We do not accept any guest for the sole purpose of PR or SEO. We are interested in quality content only.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). Please check your spelling and punctuation!
- Feel free to use relevant links in your guest post; however, broken links or links deemed to be irrelevant will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post with a link to your site.
If your guest post is to be published, we will contact you prior to the date it goes live on the blog. We will do our best to provide you with the exact date of publication when possible.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- Your URL
- Your post title
- The body of your post (please type this into the email itself)
- Attach any images you would like to include (not required)
- A short bio