It truly is a joy and a privilege to teach our children at home. We all believe that deep in our hearts — but sometimes — when life happens that joy and privilege becomes our difficult reality.
How can we homeschool successfully with significant obstacles in our path? Let’s talk. Because you can do this Mom.
For a limited time, you can purchase Homeschool Successfully When Life Happens for the introductory price of $5.99. In the book, fifteen homeschool moms will talk to you from their hearts about the things we struggle with. Here are just a few of the topics:
- Homeschooling without Chaos
- Homeschooling with ADHD
- Homeschooling with a difficult Pregnancy
- Homeschooling with Learning Challenges and Dyslexia
- Homeschooling a Struggling Reader
- Homeschooling and Adoption
- Homeschooling with a Chronic Illness
No matter what difficulty you are facing in your homeschool right now, don’t lose hope. You are not alone. — Misty Leask, page 41-42